Department of Radiology & Imaging
BSc, MD, FFR, RCSI, VIR
Sr. Consultant- Radiology & Imaging
Interventional Radiology Procedures:
• Ultrasound Guided Peritoneal and Pleural Cope loop insertion
• Ultrasound/ CT Guided Percutaneous Drainage of Liver Abscess
• Ultrasound Guided Aspiration of Hepatic collection.
• Ultrasound Guided Percutaneous Cholecystostomy
• Ultrasound Guided Liver and Renal Biopsy
• CT Guided Biopsy of Lung Nodule/Mass
• CT Guided Drainage
• Percutaneous nephrostomy and Drainage ( PCN)
• DJ stent insertion
• Check Nephrostogram Post DJ stent
• Changes of Nephrostomy Catheter.
• Percutaneous Transhepatic cholangiography and Biliary Drainage ( PTC).
• Check Cholangiogram
• Change of Right or Bilateral Biliary Catheter
• Tunneled dialysis catheter insertion (Permcath).
• Change of Permcath
• Permcath Re-adjustment
• Single lumen Peripheral insertion of a central catheter (S/L PICC).
• Double lumen Peripheral insertion of a central catheter (D/L pr PICC)
• Ultrasound Guided FNAC of Thyroid Nodule
• Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy
• TRUS prostate biopsy
• CT guided Epidural injection