Department of Internal Medicine
Specialist- Internal Medicine
Dr. Mohammed Asfour graduated from the college of medicine, University of Sanaa' and completed his postgraduate in Arab and Palestinian Board training of internal medicine in Palestine.
Experience for about 10 years in MOH ' European Hospital'
Proficient in managing various medical emergencies, Dr. Mohammed Asfour is an accomplished physician with extensive experience and knowledge in the areas of Endocrinology, Neurology, I.C.U. and Community Health Care with experience in dealing with a variety of complex multi-system medical cases, communicable and non-communicable diseases, management of lifestyle and chronic diseases, with a special interest in treating the patient with diabetes. He possesses excellent clinical acumen and judgment required for diagnosis and treatment.
· Diabetes & lipid disorders & metabolic syndrome
· Hypertension (high blood pressure) & medical Management of obesity
· Critical care
· Management of chronic diseases involving multi-system failure
· Health Check-ups under the Preventive Medicine program
· Treatment advice of Infectious diseases including Malaria, Typhoid fever, Tuberculosis
· Thyroid and other endocrine-related problems
· Chronic fatigue syndrome
· Geriatric care